Who we are
In this privacy statement references to "we", "us" and "our" are to Little Kickers® Cyprus References to "our Website" or "the Website" are to www.littlekickers.com.cy
. This privacy statement will tell you how you can verify the accuracy of your personal information submitted to Little Kickers® and how you can request that we delete or update your personal information. All privacy practices and methods described herein only apply insofar as permitted by the applicable standards, laws and requirements and as limited by the website your are visiting. Thanks for placing your trust in Little Kickers®.
What information we collect and how
Little Kickers® primary goal in collecting information from you is to give you a meaningful enjoyable and customised experience while using our website, and to allow us to develop new products and services which are relevant to customers like you.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
What we do with your information
- Personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc. Personal information received by you online will only be used for the purposes of the agreement you have with Little Kickers® except as otherwise required by law or disclosed to you as the information is collected.
- Your preferences as to mode of communication via email (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with The Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals)Law 138(I)/2001 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- To be able to send you information on our other products and services you will be offered the option to opt in/out of receiving such information before completing your enrollment.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Little Kickers® Cyprus is committed to keeping the data you provide us secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We do not store any of your private payment information (such as debit and credit card numbers).
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
N&J Neocleous Ltd
Little Kickers® Cyprus
Little Kickers® Cyprus is committed to working with customers to obtain a fair and rapid resolution of any complaints or disputes about privacy. Please email us your questions or comments regarding our privacy practices to email@example.com
or write to us at the address above.
By using this website you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and you adhere to the terms and conditions posted on the website. If you do not agree with the privacy statement or any of our terms and conditions please do not use this website or submit any personal information.